The Institute of Nuclear Physics Polish Academy of Sciences (IFJ PAN), the European Radiation Dosimetry Group (EURADOS) and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) invite you to participate in the Neutron and Ion Dosimetry Symposium (NEUDOS13), which will be held in Krakow, Poland from 14 to 19 May 2017.
The following topics are included in the conference
- Basic aspects and new issues of neutron and ion dosimetry
- Instrumentation and techniques
- Ions and neutrons in medicine
- Radiation protection
- Complex radiation fields in space research and industry
- Physics-biology interface