Bratislava, Slovak Republic
The CONCERT Coordinator forwards you the following message from CONFIDENCE for your information.
The CONFIDENCE Project, funded under the H2020 CONCERT project, is performing research focused on uncertainties in the area of emergency management and long-term rehabilitation. It concentrates on the early and transition phases of an emergency, but considers also longer-term decisions made during these phases. The project brings together expertise from four European Radiation Protection Research Platforms (NERIS, MELODI, ALLIANCE and EURADOS) and also from Social Sciences and Humanities.
Objectives of the workshop:
- to disseminate the knowledge acquired and to demonstrate the capability of the developed models, methods, approaches, guides, recommendations and tools
- to collect feedback from end users on outputs and remaining research requirements or improvements in models/guides etc. as a feedback to the Platforms to further develop their Strategic Research Agendas and Joint roadmap.
While there is no registration fee, dissemination workshop participation is limited to a maximum of 120 participants and pre-registration is required by filling the online pre-registration form.
So do not wait to sign up for the Dissemination workshop!
- Pre-registration deadline: May 31, 2019
- Second announcement/Programme: June 30, 2019
- Registration deadline: September 30, 2019
- Dissemination workshop: December 2-5, 2019
For further information please contact:
the hosted Coordinator (Tatiana Duranova – firstname.lastname@example.org)
the NERIS Secretariat (Eymeric Lafranque – email@example.com).
You can also download the first announcement at the NERIS web page www.eu-neris.net
or with the following link :
DOWNLOAD THE FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT